Senior Lead Buyer for Haldor Topsøe in Lyngby
Teknik Bureauet is looking for a lead buyer in Technical Procurement for Haldor Topsoe.
As the Senior Lead Buyer in DK Operational Procurement you will be responsible for driving and supporting tactical and operational technical procurement activities with – cross categories and projects.
You will manage and plan the tactical and operational procurement process of our proprietary equipment in the projects and ensure that orders, risks, and cost are evaluated in close collaboration with the relevant stakeholders. You deliver tangible results on total cost perspectives including applicable contingency plans to safeguard objectives in the projects in collaboration with stakeholders.
We are part of the Global Procurement with the responsibility of procurement of complex technical equipment for international industrial projects and for implementing efficient and effective procurement activities across Topsoe. We want to continually improve cost awareness as well as add value to our stakeholders and free resources for growth.
Technical Procurement spend yearly approx. 750 MDKK and are focused on becoming a best-in-class procurement team through implementation of category management, proactive approach towards our stakeholders, and ambitious goals for contributing value to Topsoe.
- Plan and Manage the operational and tactical procurement activities within the guidelines
- Ensure that projects are delivered at the right time and the right cost
- Identify and drive sourcing initiatives on the projects
- Support implementation of category management initiatives
- Negotiate general terms and conditions and ensure good collaboration with selected suppliers
- Ensure that approved suppliers meet Topsoe standards in regard to economy, social responsibility, environment and business integrity
- Support the use of IT tools within global Group Procurement
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of procurement and global sourcing
- Have good technical flair and knowledge with procurement of steel fabricated items
- Have excellent commercial and financial understanding
- Have project management experience and good communication skills
- Have international experience and understand cultural differences
- Are used to and enjoy working with operational and tactical procurement tasks and projects
- Are a skilled SAP and e-procurement user and understand the benefit of structures and processes
- Enjoy working with stakeholders in all parts of the organization and stakeholders enjoy working with you
- You have a business diploma in procurement or similar.
- You have 3-5 years of experience from a regional/international organization, within purchasing or other relevant function with documented results.
- A technical background and project management experience is an advantage.
You can apply to this position by clicking this ‘APPLY’ button, submit your resume and a motivated application. We will be conducting interviews continuously, as the position must be filled asap.
If you need further information regarding the position, please do not hessite to contact Bill René Hansen at: +45 2026 0225 or Jens Chr. Søndergaard at: +45 2343 0225
Interviews are held continuously so please send your application as soon as possible.
|IT/CAD||SAP and e-procurement|
Bill René Hansen at: +45 2026 0225.