Senior Lead Buyer for IT to Haldor Topsoe
Teknik Bureauet shall for International Company Haldor Topsoe find an experienced candidate for an attractive position as Senior Lead Buyer for procurement of IT hardware, software, IT services and IT consultancy, to support the green transformation of Topsoe towards the strategic company vision of being recognized as a global leader in carbon emission reduction technologies in 2024.
Procurement of IT equipment and services is part of Operational Procurement team with 16 motivated employees and we have the responsibility of initiating, govern and implement efficient and effective procurement activities across Topsoe. We are focused on becoming a best-in-class procurement team through the implementation of category management, proactive approach towards our stakeholders, and ambitious goals for contributing value to Topsoe. We are a part of the Global Procurement and we are based in our headquarters in Lyngby, Denmark.
As Senior Lead Buyer of IT equipment and services, you will be responsible for driving and supporting tactical and operational IT procurement activities and projects. You will ensure that orders, risks and cost are evaluated in close collaboration with the relevant stakeholders. You deliver tangible results on total cost perspectives and want to continually improve cost awareness as well as add value to our stakeholders and free resources for growth
- Reports solid line to Director, Operational Procurement
- Manage the operational IT procurement process within the guidelines of the department manager and the category manager
- Identifies and drives IT sourcing initiatives – ensuring results on tangibles, total cost perspectives and risk avoidance including applicable contingency plans to safeguard objectives in collaboration with stakeholders
- Support implementation of category management initiatives
- Ensure that risks and cost, when placing orders, are evaluated in close collaboration with the relevant department and signed as per rules of signing authorities
- Ensure that projects are delivered as per specification at the right time at the right cost
- Be able to negotiate general terms of conditions with selected Suppliers and ensure a good collaboration with our Suppliers
- Ensure that approved suppliers are used regarding economy, social responsibility, environment and business integrity – all according to implemented Topsoe standards
- Support the use of IT tools and creation of Process documentation within Global Procurement.
You preferable have the following qualifications and skills
- have good experience with IT procurement, in the areas of IT hardware, software, IT services and IT consultancy
- are an experienced negotiator and have strong track record with key IT suppliers in the market, and good insights into key contractual elements, cost drivers and value levers for IT contracts.
- demonstrate in-depth knowledge of procurement and global sourcing
- have a business diploma in procurement or similar
- have 3-5 years of experience from a regional/international organization, within IT purchasing with documented results
- have good IT flair and knowledge
- have excellent commercial and financial understanding
- have project management experience and excellent communication skills
- have international experience and understand cultural differences
- are used to and enjoy working with operational and tactical IT procurement tasks and projects
- are a skilled SAP and eSourcing user and understand the benefit of structures and processes
- enjoy working with stakeholders in all parts of the organization and stakeholders enjoy working with you.
You can apply to this position by forvarding your resume and a motivated application to email@example.com.
We will be conducting interviews continuously, as the position must be filled asap.
If you need further information regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact Jens Christian Søndergaard on Phone +45 2343 0225
Interviews are held continuously so please send your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization and want to know more about our company, please feel free to take a look at our international website www.topsoe.com.
Haldor Topsoe is a global leader in supply of catalysts, technology, and services to the chemical and refining industries. Topsoe aims to be the global leader within carbon emission reduction technologies by 2024. By perfecting chemistry for a better world, we enable our customers to succeed in the transition towards renewable energy. Topsoe is headquartered in Denmark and serves customers around the globe. In 2020, our revenue was approximately DKK 6.2 billion, and we employ more than 2,100 employees. www.topsoe.com
|Erfaring||3- 5 Years og experience with IT procurement|
|IT/CAD||Preferable SAP and e-procurement|
|Beliggenhed||Lyngby Great Copenhagen|
|Tiltrædelse||As soon as possible|
|Ansættelsesform||Full time possition|
Jens Christian Søndergaard on Phone +45 2343 0225 if you want to know more about the position.