Global Manager – Technical Service & Documentation
On behalf of Hardi International, Teknik Bureauet is looking for a Global Manager – Technical Service & Documentation.
About the job
Do you have the skills and passion to develop our global technical service in response to future needs?” Then you could be our new Global Manager – Technical Service & Documentation and take HARDI to the next level in globalizing our technical service worldwide. You will create the bridge between our valued customers and, R&D on one side and Production/QC on the other.
You will be responsible for the Global Technical Service & Documentation department, consisting of 5 highly knowledgeable service technicians as well as 3 skilled technical writers. From our headquarters in Denmark, or physically at machines in the field, they support service people at importers, subsidiaries or at dealer level every day every year. In addition, the department will act as Trainers at internal or external service seminars, help at product demonstrations and as support to our renown HARDI Academy. Furthermore, you will take charge of developing the HARDI Service Sharing platform for online technical reporting and knowledge sharing between our staff and partners around the world.
The position as Global Manager – Technical Service & Documentation is part of the R&D and Technical Service management team. You will also work closely with our global network of local service and documentation employees. International travel is to be expected.
- Build and maintain the HARDI Service Sharing platform. This involves a close collaboration with the global technical service team. We have the platform – you need to roll it out and make it a success.
- Drive and further develop our On-line Warranty registration system, coordinating with key stakeholders and ensuring a high level of reporting to multiple departments and top management.
- Take responsibility for all multilingual technical documentation needed to timely support our customers, dealers and service technicians.
- Drive and further develop our Diagnostic support system HST, coordinating with key software developers to ensure correct usability and up to date functionality.
- Participate in trouble shooting and fault finding. Assist the R&D teams in product evaluation and tests.
- You have a technical background with a minimum of 5-8 years’ experience – ideally within the agricultural or construction industry.
- You are proactive, outgoing, committed and thrive in an exciting and challenging job – most of all, you have excellent interpersonal and proven management skills.
- You have a demonstrated understanding of the principles and techniques of modern mechanics – with more than average understanding of electronics, hydraulics and telematics.
- You have excellent written and verbal English communication skills – other languages a plus.
- You have demonstrated experience with task management and knowledge sharing, warranty data and analysis, as well as communicating the output throughout the company.
- You can influence cross-functional teams without formal authority. You have the ability to influence and work collaboratively with Production/QC, R&D and external partners.
Do you want to help shape the future of agriculture and make your mark on sustainable food production? We develop intelligent sprayer solutions that not only make life easier for farmers but also make a difference for the environment. In reality, this means that we try to go beyond state-of-the-art when we design machines that minimize the use of water and chemicals – machines that control weeds, pests and diseases one plant at a time. Through care, innovation and excellence, we expect to see precision farming as the solution for the future of farming. You will be based at our headquarters in Nr. Alslev, where you will join about 400 other amazing people. We believe in each other, our customers and farming for a sustainable future.
You can apply to this position by clicking this ‘APPLY’ button, submit your resume and a motivated application.
If you need further information regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact VP Global Product Development and Technical Service Lars Nejsum at +45 2941 6640 or Bill René Hansen from Teknik Bureauet ApS at: +45 2026 0225
Interviews are held continuously, so please send your application as soon as possible.
|Erfaring||+ 5 år|
Bill René Hansen from Teknik Bureauet ApS at: +45 2026 0225