SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNER
On behalf of HARDI INTERNATIONAL in Nørre Alslev, South Zeeland, Teknik Bureauet is looking for an experienced and competent Supply Chain Planner, to play a key role in the development of our supply chain.
You will develop and drive our sales and operations planning processes. You will elaborate analysis and KPI´s to the Supply Chain Management team and at the same time be responsible for operational buying within own categories.
You will be an important part of the supply chain team, and you will report to the Planning Manager.
You will, as a supply chain planner, have broad daily contacts across the whole supply chain.
- – Develop and drive the sales and operations planning process
- – Develop and elaborate different analysis to support the Supply Chain Management team
- – Drive and/or assist in phasing in and out of products
- – Organization of internal logistics
- – Follow-up on open orders
- – Including lead times, forecasts, inventory mgt. data
- – Participation in various logistics projects
- – Maintenance and development of procedures related to planning and procurement
Your professional profile
- – You have an educational background within engineering or economics
- – You are familiar with Sales and Operations Planning, incl. processes and KPI´s
- – You have experience with operational buying, forecasting and inventory management
- – You have good analytical skills and can identify critical situations when they arise
- – Skilled in IT with a good knowledge of MS-office (Excel, Access database, Power Bi, Power Point)
- – You can work across the organization a quick learner new thing and able to meet deadlines in a busy workday
Your personal profile
- – Thorough (focus on detail and finish)
- – Responsible and reliable
- – Independent
- – Result-oriented
- – Analytical
- – Good collaboration skills
- – Persistent
- – Structured
HARDI INTERNATIONAL offer
In this position you will help shape the future of agriculture and make your mark on sustainable food production.
They develop intelligent sprayer solutions that not only make life easier for farmers but also make a difference for the environment.
Therefore, they try to go beyond state-of-the-art when they design machines that minimize the use of water and chemicals – machines that control weeds, pests, and diseases one plant at a time.
Through care, innovation, and excellence, they expect to see precision farming as the solution for the future of farming.
They have more than 900 employees worldwide.
You will join an organization where the tone is informal, and the spirit is strong.
If you find this position interesting, you are welcome to contact Bill René Hansen from Teknik Bureauet on phone +45 2026 0225 or email email@example.com for further information and/or forward your CV/application by clicking the “APPLY” button.
We look forward to receiving your application and your CV.
The position will be filled when the right candidate has been found.
Applications will be dealt with continuously.
|Tiltrædelse||As soon as possible|
Bill René Hansen