Senior Spare Parts Engineer to Topsoe
On behalf of Topsøe, Teknik Bureauet is looking for a Senior Spare Parts Engineer
Topsoe aims to be the global leader within carbon emission reduction technologies by 2024. Driven by its purpose perfecting chemistry for a better world, Topsoe accelerates it’s customers’ transition towards renewable energy – and the fight against climate change. As one of very few companies, Topsoe possesses both the expertise and technologies needed to transform renewable electricity, biomass, and waste into green hydrogen, green ammonia, eMethanol and e-fuels for zero emission fuels and chemicals that will power a sustainable future.
Topsoe’s headquarter is based in Denmark, but the majority of their highly specialized catalysts and products are sold to industrial plants throughout the world. The Spare Part business is a profitable and important business area and as a Spare Parts Engineer you will be part of a team with a dynamic workday and great colleagues.
Topsoe focus on continuous learning and development of their employees. You will therefore be offered training depending on your level of experience. You will participate in relevant courses to promote your development as well as close collaboration with more experienced colleagues.
- – Commercial and technical evaluation of customers’ requests for propriety hardware
- – Preparation of commercial proposals for customers
- – Review commercial documents, i.e. contracts, purchase orders, financial with support of relevant departments in Topsoe
- – Assist in development of our spare part sale process & tools
- – Project execution of orders from purchase orders/contracts to delivery
- – Be part of technical inspections/discussions with internal stakeholders, e.g. mechanical, electrical, material specialist etc.
- – Keep close collaboration with internal stakeholders
- – Be part of a continuously improvement process of our spare parts sales
The ideal candidate
- – Demonstrate initiative as well as technical flair
- – Have high organizational skills and ability to manage several projects at the same time
- – Are detail-oriented, independent, and methodical
- – Have excellent communication and teamwork skills
- – Thrive in cross-cultural workspace
- – Thrive in environment where flexibility is key and priorities in day-to-day work changes
- – Be able to read technical drawings
- – Good command of English
- – A background as an Engineer (mechanical engineering or “Maskinmester” is preferred but not a demand)
The job is based in Lyngby, Denmark.
Do you want to join the team at Topsoe? please do not hesitate to click here and upload your resume and application as soon as possible.
For any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact Mads-Frederik Karlsen Phone: +45 4121 1451
|Tiltrædelse||As soon as possible|
Mads-Frederik Karlsen Phone: +45 4121 1451