Project Buyer to GEA Process Engineering
On behalf of GEA Process Engineering A/S in Søborg Teknik Bureauet is searching for an experienced project buyer
Do you have a passion for procurement, and would you like to share your purchasing knowledge with one of the largest suppliers of process technology? Do you have experience with procuring complex equipment to various plants placed all over the world? Then you now have the chance to become a part of GEA’ professional Product Supply Chain Team – a team that supports GEA’s project organization in all stages of procurement for many different purposes.
As Project Buyer for GEA your work will be multidisciplinary and you will be in contact with a lot of project engineers, suppliers, and various GEA sites all over the world. You will be involved in obtaining quotations, negotiating supplier contracts, procuring all kinds of GEA designed equipment as well as keeping track of the delivery time.
Being a professional purchaser, you have commercial purchasing insight, and you understand the advantages of strategic co-operation with both internal as well as external stakeholders. You will be coordinating your own projects. You are skilled and manage to taking care of everyone’s interests and foreseeing complex issues from the very start of the process to the very end – i.e. from obtaining the quotation, making the purchase order until finalizing the purchase in accordance with the project budgets.
Your Primary Tasks
- – You will negotiate and procure complex main equipment such as bag filters, chambers, cyclones, ducts etc. for large projects.
- – You will make purchase orders in accordance with our procurement strategy for the various equipment
- – You will follow-up on purchase orders (registration of order confirmations, change the purchase orders if necessary, follow up on deliveries, approval of invoices etc.)
- – You are experienced with procurement of technical equipment
- – You have knowledge about technical issues and you are capable of negotiating quotations and contracts with suppliers
- – You are experienced with Axapta or have experience from another ERP-system
- – Business fluent in Danish and English
You as a Person
- – You are practical and have good inter-personal and communication skills
- – You are systematic and likes to work on your own
- – You are good at multitasking and you can handle interruptions
- – You are flexible and a teamplayer
GEA can offer you challenges and exciting work tasks. You will become part of a global organization with development opportunities, and you will be working with competent and dedicated colleagues. GEA offers various benefits such as pension, health insurance, subsidized lunch arrangement facilities and a well-established staff association.
We are looking forward to your motivated application
Do you have what it takes, and would you like to be part of a team of skilled and professional colleagues in an informal organization? Do not hesitate to upload your CV and application by clicking “HERE”
Interviews will be held continuously.
If you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact Mads-Frederik Karlsen from Teknik Bureauet: Phone +45 4121 1451 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|IT/CAD||Dynamics AX (PAX)|
Mads-Frederik Karlsen from Teknik Bureauet: Phone +45 4121 1451