Pharma Automation Project Engineer
TeknikBureauet is searching for GEA Process Engineering in Søborg, an experienced Pharma Automation Project Engineer to their Automation Execution Department.
Do you want to work with the latest automation know-how for pharma process plants within the industry? In our team you get the opportunity to set your mark on GEA’s journey to our future automated systems.
At GEA, you will be part of a large international engineering group where you will have unique access to best-in-class knowledge, development and advanced equipment.
You will work with a number of dedicated colleagues in an international environment characterized by professional pride, curiosity and readiness for change, and always in close collaboration with our customers who expect the best solutions.
As our new pharma automation project engineer you will be part of a large team of automation engineers in project execution.
Your main responsibility within our pharma automation group in Soeborg, are working closely towards ensuring a high-quality and state-of-the art automation packages and software.
You will be executing projects for our pharma process plants with the following tasks and responsibilities:
Project Activities & Coordination
- Responsible person for QA documentation and procedures in the automation execution Pharma group
- Ensure that Functional Design Specification (FDS) is available/created by the design leads on the project
- Prepare documentation and make sure that Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) for both Hardware (MCC’s) and Software (PLC code) is carried out according to project specifications
- Perform Automation documentation
- Perform Quality documentation of control system.
- Automation package according to FDS (Functional Design Specification) within deadlines for the project to which the Automation Engineer has been assigned.
- Execute within the man-hours estimated in the project budget and report diligently on progress to Project Manager / Automation
Lead on the project.
- Request a budget change to the Project Manager and/or Automation Lead if a change to the allocated hours is required.
- Support project engineers and design engineers in creating FDSs for their particular area of responsibility.
- Collate and create specification for hardware requirements.
- Handover of required hardware specification to the hardware group.
- Purchasing of software automation package.
- Support specification and procurement of hardware, e.g. server solutions and operator stations.
- Report progress etc. to Automation Lead and/or Project Manager.
- Assist in troubleshooting and optimization etc., on-site or remote support.
Schedules & Budget
- Deadlines are met for automation execution activity milestones as, Quality documentation, Software programming & FAT
- Making sure budgets are met and not exceeded in cooperation with the project manager
Standards & Alignment
- GxP/GMP know-how on high level for support in the Automation execution Pharma group
- Align large-scale intercompany projects with customer & GEA standards, e.g. ISA 88 and tagging.
- Ensure compliance with Pharma regulations, quality and protocols.
FAT & Site Execution
- Perform Hardware Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) by testing of panels before site, according to project plan
- Perform Software Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) by testing PLC code and HMI before site, according to project plan
- Perform support of Quality documentation for as, I/O-test, Commissioning & Site Acceptance Test (SAT)
Profile And Qualifications
We preferably see a candidate with several years of experience in automation solutions for the process industry.
You have a relevant education in the industry, for example as an electrical engineer or other software or automation diploma.
You have good knowledge of programming and similar tasks in electrical systems as well as a general knowledge of automation in the process industry.
You have relevant experience with GMP Pharma Solutions.
You have a small travel activity in carrying out the job
Your key personal competencies
You are passionate and curious about technology and possess a focused and analytic drive to proactively seek solutions when faced with challenges.
You thrive when you go into the technical details, have structured way of working and do not mind to give a helping hand to colleagues. This means that you are able to interact, communicate and present complex information to both specialists as well as nontechnical colleagues and stakeholders.
What we offer
Not only will our future colleague be provided with a significant role in a well-established company but also work with a group of talented engineers in a “down-to-earth” working environment.
You will have exceptional development opportunities in a diverse and dynamic working environment in combination with many employee benefits, such as GEA events, staff associations and healthcare.
The job is based in Søborg.
|Erfaring||At least 5 - 8 years of experiance|
|Beliggenhed||Søborg / København|
Do you want to join the team?
Please follow the link to apply SØG – Stillingen or you can forward your CV/Resume to Jens Chr. Søndergaard on email@example.com
For any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact Jens Chr. Søndergaard Phone: +45 2343 0225